There has been a number of legislation changes over the years and a lot more are expected. However, as a minimum to let your property you will need...

- An EICR, this is regarding the electrics and are valid for five years.

- A gas safety certificate, these last for twelve months, a carbon monoxide alarm is also required.

- EPC's, which stand for Energy Performance Certificate. These are valid for ten years and an E rating is the minimum required to let the property, unless you have an exemption.

- Working smoke alarms are needed on each floor, inn date and not expired.

- Lastly blind cleats if you have blinds with cords. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

At avocado property we have a quality property management team, if you have any rental properties that need managing, get in touch!